Last Updated: 03-11-2022
Collection of Information
Use of Information
Sharing of Information
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you fill out a form, apply for a job with us, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer service and support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, organization, job title, the state and country where you or your organization is located, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide, such as in email correspondence and phone calls.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Website or otherwise interact with us, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, and browser type. We also collect information about your activity on our Website, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") are electronic images that we use on our Website and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We obtain information from other sources. For example, we may obtain aggregate demographic information from our market research providers.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer your level of interest in our products and services based on your browsing behavior and interactions with us.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website, products, and services, including debugging to identify and repair errors in our Website;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Send you support and administrative messages, including to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Follow up with you and your organization regarding your interest in, and use case for, our products and services;
- Evaluate your job application;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Mythic and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Website;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Mythic and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share information we collect about you in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- with vendors, service providers, and consultants that access personal information in order to perform work for us, such as customer relationship management, public relations, marketing, advertising, and with lawyers and other professional advisors;
- if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Mythic, our customers, the public, or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- with your consent or at your direction.
We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of features on our Website.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Mythic by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.